- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Solicitors in Leicester
Looking for reliable, trusted legal advice for you or your business? HCB Solicitors in Leicester are at your service with a vast range of services brought to you by regionally respected professionals.
Situated on Bowling Green Street, not far from Town Hall Square, we offer a warm, local welcome to everyone who lives, works and runs a business in the area and needs advice on a legal related matter.
To discuss how we can help you, or to make an appointment, please call us on 0116 255 9911.
Tel: +44 (0)116 255 9911
HCB Park Woodfine LLP trading as HCB Solicitors
Directions to our Leicester Office
The quality of advice provided by HCB’s solicitors in Leicester is nationally regarded, as is the level of service. Our aim has always been to build lasting relationships with our clients, so that we can provide the most relevant advice immediately it is requested.
See a list of services our Leicester solicitors can help with below. Feel free to click on a particular service to find out more information:
Services for You
- Bankruptcy / IVA
- Crime & Regulatory
- Criminal Law & Defence
- Education Law
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Residential Property
- Wills & Lifetime Planning
Services for Business
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Company Secretarial
- Crime & Regulatory
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Professional Negligence
- Residential Tenancies
- Restructuring and Insolvency
And a bit more information about specific services here:
Without a will and adequate planning, you will never have the peace of mind that your estate will fall into the hands of those you want it to. Neither will you be able to provide for dependants, mitigate tax payable or leave a gift to charity. If it is time to make a will, or update one, talk to the experts at HCB for tailored advice.
HCB are widely respected specialists in social housing law and have been providing a comprehensive range of services to charitable organisations and Registered Providers for many years. Our advice extends across dispute resolution, financial assistance, acquisitions, disposals and commercial and employment law.
Our dedicated employment law specialists offer advice and guidance to both employees facing issues in the workplace, and employers seeking to stay compliant and up to date concerning their numerous responsibilities.
Our expertise in insolvency, bankruptcy and restructuring is regularly called upon by businesses, individuals, creditors and insolvency practitioners. Confidential, fully tailored, non-judgemental advice is guaranteed.
HCB Solicitors in Leicester: High Calibre Expertise, Delivered Locally
HCB’s solicitors in Leicester offer extensive expertise and, thanks to their past roles in some of the UK’s top professional firms and commercial organisations, you can benefit from the highest calibre advice backed by a friendly, local approach.
With appointments offered out of hours and at your home or workplace if required, you can also rely on us for flexibility.
Helpful Resources for Leicester Residents & Businesses
If you are looking for financial or legal advice in Leicester, the following resources may prove helpful: