- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Dental Solicitors - Legal Advice for Dentists
Over the years, a vast number of dental corporations, private dental practices and individual dentists across the UK have come to trust HCB to deliver expert dentist legal advice at a highly specialised level.
Experience counts for everything, and the specialist lawyers for dentists at HCB have long established and respected backgrounds in this niche sector.
By choosing members of the National Association of Specialist Dental Accountants and Lawyers (NASDAL), and the Association of Specialist Providers to Dentists (ASPD), our clients are able to enjoy access to a pool of expertise and reassurance of adherence to a strict code of practice, as well as a deep level of understanding of the unique opportunities and issues that arise in this sector.
In what areas do dentists need specialist legal advice?
Whether you are buying or selling a dental practice; expanding by acquisition; incorporating; seeking regulatory or employment related advice or are engaged in a dispute, you can rely on the specialist industry knowledge of the dedicated solicitors for dentists at HCB.
As a dentist, or a partner in a dental practice or group, there are numerous occasions on which you may find yourself in need of legal advice and professional guidance. To be fully effective, this advice will need to come from a specialist source. It will also need to be tailored to your individual needs.
HCB dental solicitors offer specialised bespoke expertise in a wide variety of areas affecting dentists. These areas include:
- Buying or selling a dental practice
- Acquisitions, mergers and disposals of dental practices
- Dental partnerships and partnership agreements
- Incorporating a dental practice
- Surgery ownership and development
- Dental regulation and CQC registration
- Contracts (including advice on NHS contracts)
- Defending against negligence cases
- Criminal investigations
- Professional disputes
HCB dental solicitors are more than just lawyers: with astute commercial awareness, knowledge and experience, they are able to go beyond advising on only the legal aspects of running a dental practice. HCB clients also benefit from guidance on developing their practice as well as professional assistance when making important decisions and with analysing the viability of opportunities. The service we offer really is an all-round one.
What else can HCB help dentists with?
A dental practice, like any business, will from time to time find itself up against a range of issues.
The HCB Network has extensive teams of professional advisers on hand who are able to take care of clients throughout the UK. A key advantage of working with us is that you can rest assured that whatever arises, there will be a specialist on hand to deal with it for you.
We are able to offer expert assistance in a comprehensive range of legal areas, including the following:
- Employment law
- Commercial property
- Commercial law
- Intellectual property
- Professional negligence
Because client relationships are important to us at HCB…
Our key core value at HCB has always been to thoroughly get to know our clients and establish long term, enduring relationships. The benefit of this is that as soon as a situation arises where legal advice is required, we can provide it in a timely fashion. It also means we can be certain that the guidance we are providing is absolutely right for the individual, and/or the business as a whole.
Because the old adage ‘prevention is better than cure’ is still very relevant, at HCB we make a point of working closely with our clients, aiming to equip them with everything needed to ensure they are legally sound from the ground up. From tailor-made policies and procedures through to robust partnership agreements and contracts, to regular updates on changing legislation, our experts are fully committed to keeping you compliant and reducing your risk. We believe few dental solicitors UK wide will offer such a personal level of service.
HCB Specialist Lawyers for Dentists: Understanding your Needs
HCB solicitors for dentists thoroughly understand the unique pressures faced by dentists and practice managers, both in their day-to-day practice and from a legal and regulatory point of view. It is the very reason we adopt a personal approach and always aim to provide practical, unstuffy and strategic advice to protect both your personal and business interests, and deal with your matters swiftly whilst freeing you of the hassle and stress.
If you require any help in relation to any services we have listed on this page, then please feel free to get in touch. Our dedicated experts are always delighted to assist, and look forward to getting to know you.