- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Solicitors in Stopsley
Legal advice is usually something you seek when you have things on your mind, or need urgent assistance. When this is the case, do not hesitate in turning to the friendly, respected professionals at HCB Solicitors. In Stopsley our offices based in St Thomas’ Road just by the junction with Lothiar Road provide access to an extensive range of expertise.
To talk through your matter with one of our solicitors in Stopsley, please drop in to see us or call us on 01582 453 366.
Tel: +44 (0)1582 453 366
HCB Park Woodfine LLP
Directions to our Stopsley Office
View HCB Solicitors in a larger map
Our services are offered throughout the UK courtesy of a network of local offices, all of which welcome businesses and individuals with a warm local welcome and an approach that is fully tailored. Enduring relationships are important to us, and they prove beneficial to our clients in that the advice we are able to deliver is always timely and relevant.
See a list of services our Stopsley solicitors can help with below. Feel free to click on a particular service to find out more information:
Services for You
- Bankruptcy / IVA
- Crime & Regulatory
- Criminal Law & Defence
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Residential Property
- Wills & Lifetime Planning
Services for Business
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Property
- Company Secretarial
- Crime & Regulatory
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Professional Negligence
- Residential Tenancies
- Restructuring and Insolvency
And a bit more information about specific services here:
Expertise in this specialist area of law is offered by HCB, together with an in-depth understanding of the entire scope of processes and procedures adopted by local authorities and education systems in England and Wales.
Disputes always have the potential to become very disruptive to life or business, which is precisely why engaging the assistance of HCB’s dispute resolution specialists is an astute move. Working with a clear focus on swift and amicable conclusions, we aim to ensure the outcome is indicative of precisely what you are looking to achieve.
Moving home, re-mortgaging or extending a lease? Our property experts have unrivalled reputations when it comes to quality of advice and promptness of service. We offer expertise in the full range of residential property services including equity release and equity transfer.
Sometimes to save a business when financial issues have taken over, it is necessary to restructure. Our business lawyers will guide you through each step to ensure the decisions made are the right ones for the long term.
It can be difficult to focus on what can seem a mountain of paperwork after the loss of a loved one, which is why our service has proved a comfort to so many over the years. Whether you need our help with just a few tasks, or prefer to hand over altogether, you will find us understanding, clear-talking, friendly and professional.
HCB Solicitors in Stopsley: Your Local Professionals
Having worked in some of the UK’s most respected legal and accountancy firms and blue chip organisations, HCB’s chartered accountants and solicitors in Stopsley are able to provide the utmost in high quality advice, on a local basis. Appointments can be arranged to fit in with your schedule, outside of the 9 to 5 if preferred, and wherever it is convenient for you.
Helpful Resources in Stopsley
Seeking legal advice in Stopsley? You may find the following links helpful:
- Luton Borough Council
For residents and businesses based in Stopsley, the Luton Borough Council website provides links to news, events and the full range of council services.
- Luton Citizens Advice Bureau
Luton Citizens Advice Bureau is the local advice hub for residents of Stopsley and provides free, unbiased advice confidentially.
- Local Courts in Luton
To find your local court for Stopsley, you can consult this list.
- Luton Today