Sunita finished her legal qualifications in 2015 and joined HCB Park Woodfine as a Paralegal in the commercial team, working closely with Michael Wills in all areas of commercial property. Prior to this Sunita spent time in-house as a legal advisor for a local business.
Sunita’s previous experience of working in-house gives her an understanding of being able to work with her clients to deliver pragmatic, commercially viable solutions to issues that arise. She is known by her clients for her friendly, approachable manner and ability to get matters resolved on time and on budget.
Areas of expertise
- Sale and purchase of commercial property
- Sale of business assets
- Sale of property at auction
- Secured lending, mortgages and remortgages
- Landlord and Tenant transactions including: leases; renewals; licences to assign, licence to sublet and licence to alter applications; surrenders
- Pension scheme transactions including in specie transactions
- Land registry applications including first registrations, and assisting with adverse possession
- Acting on behalf of Landlord in possession claims including serving Section 8 and Section 21 notices
- Dealing with Section 25 notices
- Negotiating wayleave agreements
- Acting on behalf of management companies