- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Alice is an Associate Solicitor in the Family Department, working from both Sutton Coldfield and Lichfield brances. Alice qualified into family law having undertaken her Training Contract with HCB Solicitors under the Supervision of Michelle Dean, the Head of the Family Department (Midlands).
Alice prides herself in taking a pragmatic approach to all areas of family law, aiming to resolve matters in a time and cost efficient way for her Client. She aims to tailor her approach to the individual needs of the Client, ensuring that they are in a position to make an informed choice as to how to move matters forwards in light of her guidance, to ensure that a sense of control is maintained. Alice takes a co-operative and constructive approach to resolving her Client’s issues, however where matters do become contested, Alice advocates a robust and firm approach to ensure her Client’s interests are fully represented.
Alice is experienced in a whole range of Family Law areas, including:
- Divorce and Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Financial Matters arising on Divorce and Dissolution
- Children matters
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Pre and Post Marital Agreements
- Cohabitation and Separation disputes – including disputes relating to property
- Surrogacy Agreements
Alice enjoys developing long-standing relationships with her clients in order to provide them with the best service, tailored to their needs – both legal and personal.
Alongside a busy work life, Alice is an active member of the Birmingham Future Faces branch of the Chamber of Commerce, sitting on the Committee and regularly attending local events. She also enjoys skiing and watching rugby in her spare time.
In September 2015 Alice was shortlisted for the Future Face of Professional Services award and was the winner of the overall Future Face of Greater Birmingham award.
"May I take this opportunity to thank you and your team for an excellent service, I will have no hesitation recommending you to others. I was particularly impressed by the coordination and communication of all four solicitors managing my affairs......it was mind blowing at times for me, but appeared effortless for yourself and your team. Thank you so much, you made what could have been a very difficult time far less stressful for me, allowing me to concentrate on my day to day affairs."
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank for your representation in this matter Alice. An email or phone call from you sometimes was all it needed to put things into perspective."
sharp precise and clear
everything you want in a solicitors – experienced, good on paper and nifty on her feet.