- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Hindley
If you are currently facing a breakdown in your relationship and have considered divorce, you may feel intimidated by the process that lies ahead. Divorce is daunting – no matter how amicable the split. The sudden change to your lifestyle can be overwhelming in itself, without mentioning the important decisions you and your spouse will have to make. These decisions will ultimately determine the impact the divorce has on your future; which is why seeking legal advice as early as possible is vital in securing a favourable outcome. At HCB, our divorce solicitors in Hindley are dedicated to simplifying separation. We know how challenging divorce can be, which is why we work quickly but meticulously to find solutions that suit your needs with minimal time and fuss involved. By doing so, you’ll be able to focus on what’s most important during this time: getting your life back on track.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Hindley?
At HCB, our divorce solicitors in Hindley have one goal: to protect your interests and resolve your disputes with ease and efficiency. With a proven track record for achieving our clients desired outcomes in the divorce process, you can rest assured that you’ll be in safe hands. As well as our technical knowledge within family law, we’ve built a reputation for our outstanding level of client care. From day one, we’ll take the time to gain an understanding of your unique legal position – after all, no two relationships are alike. By building a picture of your specific requirements and objectives within the divorce, we will be able to deliver advice that’s tailored to your needs. From here, we will attempt to resolve any disputes between you and your partner through constructive mediation sessions; the aim of which is to reach agreements in a calm environment outside of court. This will not only save you time, but also the considerable fees involved with court proceedings. However, we recognise that this is not always possible, and in cases where communication fails or it’s essential to take firm legal action to protect you or your children, we will not hesitate to do so. Whatever it takes, you can rely on our divorce solicitors in Hindley to support you from start to finish.
While most cases of divorce will be undefended, it may be the case that your spouse disagrees with you and does not wish to terminate your marriage. If this is the case, we recommend seeking legal advice as soon as possible. Our divorce solicitors in Hindley will be able to advise as to whether you have sufficient grounds upon which to petition for divorce. If so, we will follow this by assisting negotiations with your spouse, attempting to reach an agreement without further action. Where this is not possible, you can rest assured that the representation we provide you with will be of the highest caliber.
Divorce Resources in Hindley
If your relationship has broken down and you are considering divorce or civil partnership dissolution, you may find it beneficial to make an appointment for free advice with your local citizens advice bureau. While your advisor will not be able to act as your solicitor through the divorce process, they will be able to provide a basic overview of your options.
The above link will provide you with a list of courts and tribunals in your local area along with contact details. If you are seeking advice or representation through your divorce hearing, get in touch with our divorce solicitors in Cardiff today