- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Cardiff
If you are searching for help with an issue concerning your relationship, family or children, you will find the support you need amongst the expert family solicitors in Cardiff that are part of the team at HCB.
For many years, HCB Solicitors has been building a respected reputation across Wales and the rest of the UK as trusted family law specialists. It is a reputation based around putting clients first and focusing only on their best interests.
Perhaps your concerns are related to a relationship breakdown, or maybe it is an issue connected to your children that is playing on your mind, such as parental responsibility or a move to another country. Whatever it is that worries you, HCB’s sympathetic family law solicitors in Cardiff are ready and waiting to support you.
The extent of the knowledge and capabilities on offer at HCB is extensive. Our clients appreciate the fact that when they need additional advice on the areas that are naturally connected to family law matters, such as property, tax, wills and lifetime planning, they can easily tap into the expertise on offer across our full team of specialists.
Our family solicitors in Cardiff are keen to make it straightforward for you to meet with them when it suits you, so they will always be willing to arrange appointments whenever and wherever it works best for you and your family.
Our Family Law Services
Our family solicitors in Cardiff offer a vast selection of services, as listed below. All these services are handled by our extensively experienced family law solicitors, and they include:
- Domestic Violence
- Divorce: Defended and Undefended
- Separation and Annulment
- Financial Advice when Separating
- Spousal Maintenance Agreements
- Child Maintenance and Contact
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Unmarried Couples Guidance
- Issues Concerning Paternity
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Parental Relocation Advice
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
Resources for Families in Cardiff
The following resources could prove useful for anyone looking for advice on children and family matters in Cardiff:
- Action for Children
Cardiff’s parenting strategy, helping under-fives get ready for school.
- Families First
A programme aimed at designing better integrated support for families living in poverty.
- Cardiff Family Information Service
Information, help and advice on children’s leisure activities and childcare in Cardiff.
- Parent & Family Meetups in Cardiff
Parent and family meetups in and around Cardiff.
- Cardiff Civil & family Justice Centre
Hearing cases on adoption, divorce, children and domestic violence.
Contact HCB’s Family Law Solicitors in Cardiff Today
Our family solicitors in Cardiff are poised to assist swiftly and supportively with anything that is causing you concern. All our guidance is delivered on a confidential basis and your first conversation is free of charge and without obligation. Our family law experts will guide you one step at a time through all the procedures and how we charge for our services so that you are in the best possible position of knowledge from the start. Visit our local office in Cardiff Bay or give us a call on 02920 291 704. You can also use our contact form to drop us a line.