- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Divorce Solicitors in Cardiff
Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your split, divorce will always be an emotionally challenging time. As well as the sudden change to your lifestyle, it’s likely that you will feel overwhelmed by the important decisions that determine the outcome and impact the divorce will have on your life. At HCB, our team of specialist divorce solicitors in Cardiff have helped clients from all walks of life to get their lives back on track following a breakdown in their relationship. We know how emotionally challenging divorce can be, particularly when it comes to dividing financial assets and agreeing on living arrangements for your children. That’s why we will always try to resolve any disputes with minimal time and fuss, ensuring your interests are protected and allowing you to focus on the future.
Why choose HCB’s divorce solicitors in Cardiff?
At HCB, our divorce solicitors in Cardiff are well known for our dedication to clients. From the moment you instruct us, we will get to work devising a bespoke strategy for your separation which will aim to tackle complications and tie up all the loose ends as quickly and efficiently as possible. However, in order to best advise you, we will first take the time to get to know you. From your basic living requirements to your desired outcome in the settlement, we believe that by gaining a full understanding of your legal position, we will be able to provide you with advice that’s tailored to your individual needs. Our aim will be to resolve your divorce through constructive mediation sessions; guiding you and your spouse through to agreements by actively promoting solutions to your problems. If you have concerns regarding your finances following divorce, rest assured that your interests will be in safe hands. From high net worth divorce to cases in which there is not enough to go around, our divorce solicitors in Cardiff have the experience necessary to negotiate the best possible outcome for your financial settlement.
While most cases of divorce will be undefended, there are occasions in which one spouse does not wish to terminate the marriage. If you are currently facing defended divorce, your first move should be to seek specialist advice from a family law professional. When you instruct one of our divorce solicitors in Cardiff, we will first advise you as to whether or not you have sufficient grounds upon which to petition for divorce. Following this, we will attempt to resolve the dispute through mediation, helping both parties to reach an agreement. If lack of cooperation or rising tension prevents us from doing so, rest assured that the representation we provide will allow you to secure the right outcome and begin rebuilding your life.
Divorce Resources in Cardiff
If your relationship has broken down and you are considering divorce or civil partnership dissolution, you may find it beneficial to make an appointment for free advice with your local citizens advice bureau. While your advisor will not be able to act as your solicitor through the divorce process, they will be able to provide a basic overview of your options.
The above link will provide you with a list of courts and tribunals in your local area along with contact details. If you are seeking advice or representation through your divorce hearing, get in touch with our divorce solicitors in Cardiff today