- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Areas of Expertise: Residential Conveyancing
- Freehold and Leasehold Residential Sales and Purchases
- Purchase of New Build Plots
- Government Help to Buy Scheme
- Transfers of Equity
Christine joined HCB Park Woodfine LLP when Barnard and Tomlin became part of the HCB network in May 2015.
Christine heads up the Stopsley Office in Luton and has over 40 years experience of residential conveyancing and extensive local knowledge.
Christine provides a quality personal service to her clients and is known for her direct, no messing, understanding approach and always friendly to her clients who she always tries to meet face to face.
Christine has numerous contacts whether it be with local estate agents who recommend her or with a large house builder on their preferred lawyer panel.
" My wife and I recently relocated from our home of 33 years in Desford to an apartment in a McCarthy and Stone complex in our nearby town of Hinckley. The solicitor appointed to do the legal details etc. was Christine Gildon of HCB. Our experience of legal people in general is that they have a tendency to talk well above the ordinary person when dealing with the complex work. It was therefore an absolute pleasure when I spoke to Mrs. Gildon on the telephone to hear a person who appeared to talk to me in a very professional but understanding way. Further conversations only served to strengthen this opinion and then all the necessary paperwork was completed on time and to a schedule which was established at the beginning of the process. Her skill and tenacity in overcoming any issues was admirable and at no time did we feel inferior. When you do not have any legal knowledge it can be intimidating when dealing with legal experts especially if they treat you with a supercilious attitude. We suffered none of this arrogance at all.
It is therefore a pleasure for my wife and I to commend the excellent ability and efficiency of Mrs. Gildon in her work. When we eventually met her at the residential complex we were not to be disappointed as the same courteous manner and efficient ability were on display for us to witness face to face. She is exceptional in her job and you should be very proud to have her as an employee of your practice.
She has certainly changed our perception of a solicitor, for the better.
Thank you for allowing her to deal with our house move."