Securing what is best for you and your individual situation, with guidance from vastly experienced, down to earth experts.

  • Focused on your personal aims and priorities
  • Securing an agreement to protect all that matters
  • Allowing you to move forward with your future


If you and your spouse cannot agree on who your children will live with after separation or divorce, you’ll need to take legal advice.

At HCB Solicitors, we appreciate that making decisions can be very emotional and our aim is to make the decision making process as straightforward and understandable as possible. If we can help you resolve issues without proceeding to court, then we’ll do so.

Collaborative Law may be suitable

If you are unable to reach agreement we will always refer to Mediation. If Mediation fails, we can prepare the court application to allow the Court to deal with the matter.

Honest Advice; Robust Representation

Naturally if a child contact or residence matter (now called Child Arrangement Orders) does need to proceed to Court then you can rest assured you’ll benefit from the highest level of representation. We will be honest about the likely outcome, and will work with you to prepare and present the best possible case.

Our team of family lawyers has years of experience of what influences the Courts' decisions and strong knowledge of the legal factors which the Court must take into account. In matters as important as child contact or residence, it’s vital to seek the very best level of legal advice possible.

  • When there’s a fight to be had the team did not back away, however, when there was a deal to be done the team did it.


How can we help?

Please fill in this form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Please enter your name
Please enter your phone number
Please enter your email address
Please let us know how you heard about us
Please enter your enquiry
One more thing... Please enter the verification code

For unparalleled representation and honest advice, speak to HCB Solicitors.