- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Education Law Solicitors London
Expert Assistance for Parents, Students & Schools in London
The respected specialist London based education law solicitors at HCB are well known for the close support and clear, expert guidance they provide to parents, students and education establishments throughout the Capital.
Our in-depth knowledge and notable success rate in achieving the right outcome for everyone we act for stems from our many years of experience. This experience includes successfully challenging universities and local authorities throughout London such as City of Westminster, Tower Hamlets, Hammersmith and Fulham, City of London, Lambeth and Southwark to name just a few.
We are able to offer particular expertise in SEN tribunals and higher education law. All our advice is individually tailored and our focus always stays firmly put on the best interests of those we act for. If you would like to discuss any issues you are facing, please contact our London education law team directly. They are ready and waiting to speak to you and guide you in the right direction. You are also welcome to peruse the in-depth, free of charge material we have compiled on our website.
Our areas of expertise in London education law include:
- School exclusions
- Education and attendance prosecutions
- Securing home tuition in London
- Disability discrimination in London schools
- Admission appeals
- SEN tribunal and statutory assessments
- EHCP conversions
- London university disputes
Assistance for Parents in London
We wholeheartedly believe that every child in London is deserving of the opportunity to reach their potential courtesy of an education within surroundings that make them feel at ease, confident and happy. This is especially so where there are special educational needs. Of course due to budgetary cuts, it is becoming increasingly challenging to obtain the necessary levels of support from what has turned into a highly complex system.
Our aim at HCB is to guide parents through the many twists and turns of SEN statementing and securing an EHCP that is right for the individual child. Our work focuses on obtaining appropriate assessments from London’s local authorities for children with special needs such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, autism and Down’s syndrome. If funding is required then rest assured we will do all we can to assist in obtaining it.
If you are a parent of a child in London with special educational needs and you are not certain of what they are entitled to, you need only give us a call.
Assistance for London University Students
If you are a student at one of London’s universities such as University College London, Imperial College London, the South Bank University, Brunel, Middlesex, Kingston or the University of East London, Greenwich or West London and are facing issues such as exclusion or unfair classification, you will find ample support from the specialist London education law solicitors at HCB.
Our track record in appealing against unfair decisions made by higher education establishments is widely recognised and we work closely with students to achieve a just outcome which in many cases has a significant impact on their futures. Whether you require support through a university hearing or representation through court proceedings, as a London student you can rely upon the specialist expertise of the London based education law solicitors at HCB.
Assistance for Schools in London
We offer specialist legal guidance for all types of schools across London covering all aspects of education law. Our education law solicitors are highly experienced in everything from school reorganisations and conversions to policies and procedures and act for numerous schools across the Capital as an outsourced HR department.
For the advice you need, whether you’re a parent, student or school, get in touch with HCB’s specialist London education law solicitors today.