- Alcester Office +44 (0)1789 765522
- Bedford Office +44 (0)1234 400000
- Cardiff Office +44 (0)2920 291 704
- Evesham Office +44 (0)1386 425300
- Hindley Office +44 (0)1942 257930
- Leicester Office +44 (0)116 255 9911
- Leigh Office +44 (0)1942 673311
- Lichfield Office +44 (0)1543 414426
- London Office +44 (0)20 7293 0998
- Luton Office +44 (0)1582 720175
- Northampton Office +44 (0)1604 233 200
- Redditch Office +44 (0)1527 406363
- Solihull Office +44 (0)121 705 2255
- Stopsley Office +44 (0)1582 453 366
- Stratford-upon-Avon Office +44 (0)1789 270 452
- Sutton Coldfield Office +44 (0)121 355 6118
- Tunbridge Wells Office +44 (0)844 556 3525
- Walkden Office +44 (0)161 790 1411
- Walsall Office +44 (0)1922 720000
- Walsall Office - Crime Dept +44 (0)1922 647 797
- Warrington Office +44 (0)1925 632267
- Westhoughton Office +44 (0)1942 816515
- Whitefield Office +44 (0)161 796 7920
- Wigan Office +44 (0)1942 244294
Family Solicitors in Hindley
For those searching for the expert advice of family solicitors in Hindley, there is great peace of mind to be had in engaging dedicated family team at HCB Solicitors, where only the most highly qualified legal experts will take care of you.
A clear advantage of placing your family related issue in the more than capable hands of HCB’s dedicated family law solicitors in Hindley is the range of knowledge spread across the whole team. Family matters like divorce and separation will usually raise the need for additional expertise in areas of law like wills, property, lifetime planning, tax and commercial law. HCB Solicitors offer qualified, technically sound advice in all of these areas, meaning you won’t have to go elsewhere when looking to cover all your needs.
Our family solicitors in Hindley have achieved a dependable reputation courtesy of their dedication to focusing on what matters to their clients. Are you facing issues concerning your children? Are you thinking about a separation and seeking guidance on the best route to take for you and your family? Maybe you need advice on paternity rights or contact with your children or grandchildren? Whatever you are facing, we are here to support you and can act swiftly should you be in a situation where immediate action is required.
If you are based in Hindley, you will be reassured to discover that our friendly family law experts are prepared to meet with you whenever it suits your schedule. Everything we do is bespoke to our clients’ individual requirements and aims, and you will find our family solicitors will work precisely how you want them to, whether that is with a firm approach, or something more amicable.
Our Family Law Services
The services offered by our family law solicitors in Hindley are fully comprehensive. Each of the following services in the following list is delivered by respected experts in their individual fields of law. This means the advice you receive will always be of the utmost quality. Our specialist guidance covers all of the following areas:
- Domestic Violence
- Undefended Divorce
- Defended Divorce
- Separation & Annulment
- Child & Spousal Maintenance
- Parental Relocation
- Matrimonial Finances
- Unmarried Couples
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Children Issues Including Contact
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
Resources for Families in Hindley
The following resources are intended to assist with a range of children and family matters in Hindley:
- Wigan Council Family Information Service
Links to council based resources for families and parents.
- Wigan Parental Outreach
Helping under-fives prepare for school.
- Wigan Family Welfare/
A free, independent and confidential service for families based in the Wigan Borough.
- Family Meetups in Wigan
Links to family and parent related meetups in Wigan.
- Wigan County Court & Family Court
Hearing cases related to children, divorce and domestic violence.
Contact HCB’s Family Law Solicitors in Hindley Today
Our family law solicitors in Hindley are ready and waiting to assist you. All our advice is provided on a confidential basis and your first conversation is free and without obligation. We will guide you through exactly how everything works, including how we charge for our advice and services, so that you are clear on where you stand from the outset. You can call in to see us at our local office in Hindley, or telephone us on 01942 257930. You can also use our contact form to get in touch.